Mezz Pro mezzanine floor lifts are an opposed mast mechanism which enables users to move goods such as pallets, trolleys or roll-cages safely and efficiently to secondary storage areas within buildings, for example, mezzanine floors within warehouses, stores, factories and workshops.
Price includes all necessary site surveys, project management, provision of site specific drawings and the delivery, installation and commissioning of the lift*
*Standard installation cost is between M4 corridor and Scottish Boarder, installation outside these areas are available but will be priced on request.
- ?4-6 week lead time.
- Floor mounted, no pit required
- Self- supporting mesh-clad shaft
- Constant pressure control buttons at both levels
- 500kg Maximum Working Load
- Standard travel height up to 4m
- Standard usable platform size 1300mm x 1300mm
- Same side or through car loading
- 2 stops (ground plus one level)
- Both level gates fitted with electrical & mechanical interlocks
- Emergency stop button
- Anti-slip platform surface
CE marked and built-in conformance with:
*Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
*Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
*The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
All lifts are made to order so bespoke designs including increased platform sizes or travel height can be accommodated, please contact us to discuss further