The KJ150 is a lightweight, knuckle-joint crane that lifts up to 150kg. It is the perfect solution for those who need to lift less than the standard 250kg knuckle-joint range. The unique Penny Hydraulics design allows users to maximise reach but still load down the centre line of the load area of the van.
The KJ150 is a very popular crane for vans in the telecoms and utilities industries, it is used to lift compressors, pumps and light plant equipment on and off their vehicle
- Lifts up to 150kg
- Ideal for lifting items such as compressors, pumps and light plant equipment
- 1-metre boom plus 2 pivot points means the operator can carry out lifts within a 2-metre diameter
- Overload device ? will not lift more than MWL protecting the operator and vehicle.
- Low crane weight of approximately 24kg
- Van Pillar ? Dependant on vehicle (average 9kg)
- Compact design maximising vehicle floor space
- Fully demountable ? can be deployed on other vehicles or removed altogether, therefore, maintaining maximum fleet flexibility
- Can be re-fitted to new or replacement vehicles
- Easy to operate with wander lead control
Supply only, contact us for information on installation.