As the country continues to tackle the Covid-19 challenge, Penny Hydraulics remains open for business and on hand to support you.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Penny Hydraulics’ internal and external teams have taken extra precautions to allow them to safely continue with their work.
We understand that granting access to site can be a cause for concern and that you need to keep your business running and mitigate the risk of infection. Penny Hydraulics share these same issues, and it is exactly why we’ve been very careful and thoughtful about how we manage our installation, maintenance and sales teams to protect your business and our colleagues.
Penny Hydraulics COVID-Conscious Teams:
- Engineers have been issued the appropriate PPE
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Adhere to your procedures when on-site
- Risk assessments can be provided
- Lateral-flow testing is available